quinta-feira, 14 de junho de 2012

"Argumento adaptado"


"It was the 1969 feature film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid that crystallised the dream of a career in cinema for the young David Fincher. 'I saw a documentary on the making of Butch Cassidy and I saw it when I was about eight and a half. It had never occurred to me before then that movies weren't made in real time, that there was a real job to make a movie. It just seemed to me that if it took place over three days, it took three days to shoot. The documentary that I saw was narrated by the director, George Roy Hill - I think it's actually on the DVD of the 25th anniversary edition of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - and it just was kind of amusing as he talked about the different processes. He was talking about this behind the scenes footage and talking about why he chose the people and that they had to shoot stuff in slow motion to make the explosion look bigger, and all these things that I had just never thought about. The documentary talked you through the whole thing, and I was kind of like, "Wow! These are adults building full-scale balsa-wood trains, just to blow them up! How do you get involved in that?" From that point on I was thinking, "That would be a good job."'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário